CALMING SCENTED CANDLES TO HELP YOU UNWIND
Promised yourself a de-stressed body and mind this year? Don't let your New year's resolution go to waste. Walking into 2022, we know this year is going to be full of challenges as well, but keeping our peace of mind in priority, let's talk about something very underrated but can work great as a de-stress therapy this year. Relaxing Scented candles! It's time you realize investing in good scented candles can help you calm and lift your mood.
Why don't you try it yourself? After a long and stressful day, de-stress yourself by lighting a scented candle. Its scent creates a soothing aura and helps you relax and enjoy the rest of the day.
Did you know good scented candles can give you aromatherapy at home? Let's look into the science behind scented candles and how they help us unwind.
Fragrances trigger areas in our brain that relate to our emotions, so when we inhale the fragrance, these scents go directly to our brains, where the neurological effect can alter our moods. Selecting candles based on scent can be the perfect way to improve your mood and reduce anxiety, fatigue, or loneliness. The gentle and mesmerizing quality of natural scented candles makes them perfect for any relaxation routine.
Benefits of scented candles:
- Lift your mood
- Elevate your happiness
- Relieve stress
- Increase focus & Alertness
- Soothe irritation
Scents of candles and their benefits
- Helps relieve stress, depression, anxiety, nervous disorders
- Promotes a calming vibe
- Assists you when trying to sleep
- Elevates your happiness level
- Citrus gives you a clean and fresh feeling
- Vanilla citrus candle promotes a feeling of joy and relaxation also makes you a bit nostalgic about your childhood memories
- Provides relief from cold and allergies
- Helps in decongesting the nose.
- Helps repel bugs and insects
- Relief from headaches
- Helps Relaxing your mind and body
- Maintains hormonal balances and spiritually heals the body
- Ensures a goodnight sleep every night